Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Botay.com

Mình chuối English mà nó lại gửi cái này, huhu!

It's been a long while since I've made an update but I'm sure you can understand why. Yesterday I had to say farewell to my side of the family. This morning we'll have to do the same with my wife's side. We will be on the road this morning and head towards South Carolina for my next duty station.

We will take it easy and enjoy our last 5 days of freedom before I start pulling triple shifts (Navy, business and the wife). We will be stopping by hotels each night so there should be some type of Internet connection and I will get on when possible but in case I don't please help me take care of the forum.

It's been quiet lately so I'll need to get things rolling in the forum again. I'll take care of that when I actually have a home. Please take care and I'll see you around.

Sincerely,

No comments: